INTRODUCTION TO SPEEDLIGHTS
- Strobe light kits or a continuous lighting kit
- Sync-Speed and beyond
- 3 Hours session
SETTING UP LIGHT AND USE OF LIGHT SHAPING TOOLS- I
- One-point set up using a Speed light.
- Two-point set up using two Speed lights.
- 4 Hours session
SETTING UP LIGHT AND USE OF LIGHT SHAPING TOOLS- II
- Three point light set up
- 3 Hours hands-on session
TROUBLE SHOOTING SESSION
- Practice three point light set up
- Getting a white background with one light or multiple lights.
- Lighting up a group
- High key & Low Key with flashgun
- 4 Hours session
AIM OF THIS COURSE
By the end of this course you’ll know what to buy to set up your very own home studio. This course is ideal both for beginning photographers that don’t understand much beyond the exposure triangle and experienced natural light photographers ready to try a studio setting.
In these four sessions you will also learn to create multiple light set-ups using only portable flashguns. Start with the basics like how to adjust your digital camera settings for your flash in studio.
You will learn how to light a portrait using a single light with different light shaping tools. You will also learn to work with two and three light kits to create drama, background separation, and more.
- Work with more complex two and three light set-ups using flashguns
- Create light for portraits
- Light a group photograph
- Learn to troubleshoot the most common lighting questions
- Confidently purchase the right lighting equipment for your work
Instructor: Idris Ahmed
Course format: Weekend classes
Duration: 4 sessions: 2 weekends
Location: Studio Photocommune
JE-5 Basement, Khirki Extension
Near Tikona park, Malviyanagar
New Delhi- 110017.
For any query or more information please contact
Puneet : +91 9810133470
Idris : +91 9811310412
Or write to us at email@example.com